UK STANDARD DELIVERY
FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40.
- £3.30 for orders under £40.
- We use 2nd class Royal Mail for standard delivery.
UK 1st CLASS DELIVERY
- £3.70 for all orders.
- We use 1st class Royal Mail for express delivery.
EUROPEAN (countries within the EU, except UK)
- £5.50 for all orders.
- We use Royal Mail service.
- Estimate up to 14 days for delivery.
- We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process.
- We aim to dispatch in-stock items within 3-5 working days following the date of the order confirmation (sooner where possible); however we do not guarantee delivery by this date. As the products are freshly made in small batches, the dispatch will depend on stock availability of the latest batch.
- We do guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 30 days following the later of receipt of payment and the date of the order confirmation.
- We currently only deliver products to addresses within the European Union.
- Our delivery charge is based on Royal Mail published rates plus a small amount to cover packaging costs.
OUT OF STOCK
If we are out of stock and unable to fulfil your order within a few days, we will email or phone you with a likely receipt date, and offer an alternative or refund.
We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. We take no responsibility for non-delivery due to an error on the order address.
If your package cannot be delivered because there is nobody available to receive it, a note will be left by Royal Mail with instructions of where it can be collected. If you fail to collect it, it may be returned to us. In this circumstance we reserve the right to request a further delivery charge to re-send your order.
If you decide to cancel your order after a failed delivery attempt, we will refund the cost of the order less the shipping cost, once we have received the package safely and in good condition.
If you are an individual consumer that has purchased product directly from our website, you have the right to exchange or refund within 14 days. You will need to follow our exchange & returns procedure.
Please see our Terms and Conditions of Sale in compliance with distance selling regulations, for full details if you have changed your mind.
EXCHANGE & RETURNS PROCEDURE
- Contact us as soon as possible and within 14 days, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange exchange or cancellation and return.
- We will provide you with a returns reference number and a returns address when you contact us.
- We must receive the returned product within a further 14 days after you arrange it with us.
- Please take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. You will be responsible for any loss we incur if you do not take reasonable care.
- The returned product and packaging must be unopened, un-used and in a re-saleable condition, with any seals and labels intact.
- Please wrap the Products carefully when returning them to avoid damage in transit
- Include your full name and the returns reference number in the returns parcel.
- Products returned should be sent to the returns address as ‘Signed For’ or ‘Recorded’ delivery.
EXCLUSIONS FROM RETURNS POLICY
We cannot refund any product that is custom made to your specification, personalised for you, made specifically to order, or gift vouchers.
DAMAGES & ERRORS:
We aim to deliver the best possible product with the utmost care. However if any of your items do arrive damaged or there are errors, please let us know as soon as possible and within 7 days of receiving your order so that we can rectify this for you.
- Please email a photo of the damaged or incorrect product to email@example.com
- If the goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery:
- include photos of the shipping carton damage
- mark any delivery note as Goods Received Damaged
- we may ask you to provide information to help us reclaim our costs
- We may request that you return the product, so please retain the product and packaging.
- If we do ask you to return the product, please retain proof of posting.
This does not affect your statutory rights you have as a consumer. You are entitled to a refund up to 30 days after receipt if a Product is faulty.
Simply changed your mind:
We will refund the price of the Products and our standard UK delivery if you have cancelled the Contract in accordance with your legal rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale and Returns Procedure.
Faulty, damaged, or mis-described:
We will refund the price of the Product including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you. If we ask you to return the products to us, we will refund the reasonable cost of return postage. (Proof of posting costs will be required).
We will check the returned Product and advise you of your refund via email within a reasonable amount of time. Once we have confirmed your entitlement to a refund we will process any refund due within 14 days as per our Terms and Conditions of Sale document.